Dec 21, 2022
I'm trying to build a system for my kids using parts I put away,

2 x G1sniper A88x gigabyte mobos
A10 6800k cpu
16 (2*8 )gig ram
256 ssd
500w
8gb rx 580 gpu

I know all parts where working when put away, but know I've built one system, and I can't seem to get any display on gpu or discreet, keyboard and mouse don't light up on both mobos and no beeps from the speaker,

I've tried hdmi, vga, dvi on both the gpu and on board with no luck, I have also cleaned cmos. Both mobos light up and cpu gets hot and gpu runs fans, but with no avail I can't get any post what's so ever.

Thanks

Dec 21, 2022
cpu get hot means you got issue with cooler check it and made sure it is pasted and well seated on socket with no bent pins . also you use a minimal psu for system see this https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/radeon-rx-580 put name and model of psu and gpu brand .
Meant cpu is running and cooled by a Corsair 120 aio with thermal grizzly paste, I put my finger on it to check if there's power going to cpu and it's hot is what I meant to say was just checking it., no bent pins checked that, psu is 500w corsair fully modular, power color red dragon rx 580 8gb

Dec 21, 2022
Memory should be okay. Try with a single stick of memory installed. Also, try resetting the BIOS manually (I use the remove battery method or you can short the reset jumper).
I've done the cos battery and I did the paper clip on the M Bois chip, still nothing.

Either I have a cpu that has gone dead for no reason, or something else for both mobos not to work.