No posting after uninstalling Radeon Software

Jul 14, 2018
Board: MSI B350m Gaming Pro
BIOS: 7A39v2G
VGA: Ryzen 2200g APU
PSU: EVGA 100-W1-0500-KR 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W
CPU: Ryzen 2200g CPUMEM: 2x8GB, 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
HDD/SSD: Kingston A400 2.5" 240GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SA400S37/240G
COOLER: Ryzen 2200g stock cooler
OC: None

Does not post after uninstalling Radeon Software. I uninstalled the graphics driver to attempt to install another older version of Radeon Software, but it told me to restart my computer and it never posted then forth. The output i'm using is an HDMI cable.

I attempted all of the troubleshooting for no posting online, on sites like tomshardware for instance, but nothing worked.
I tried to remove the CMOS to reset it, but nothing still came on the screen. I could not reach the BIOS.

I looked at the EZ Debug LEDs and here are the results:
Several lights came on one at a time: First, the CPU LED, then the VGA LED, then finally it continuously flashed on the BOOT LED. I tried switching the HDMI output to another monitor, but to no effect, just to test out if it was a dead monitor.

The CPU fans, the chassis fans were running fine. Everything was running fine before I uninstalled Radeon Software.

I reseated my CPU and had a look at the pins: None were bent. Everything was still in place.
I also bought a Motherboard Speaker add-on to see if there was any beeps. There was no beeps.
The power supply is working just fine, as I double checked everything (voltage, watts, sufficient power).

The last thing I could potentially do is to switch the output to VGA/DVI, but I feel that's non-sensical, because it worked with HDMI out of the box, meaning the default BIOS should technically support HDMI.

Can anyone help me out?