I turned on my computer this morning and it was running fine and out of nowhere It turns off and I see a spark by the PSU. I unplug it and open the case. Don’t smell any burning but I noticed somehow some soda got spilled on the computer. No sign of where the spark came from but I’m sure the soda has to do with it. Now there is no power and it won’t turn on. At first it would turn on for a couple seconds and light up and the fans would run and then die quick. Now nothing happens when I press the power button. But the light on the motherboard that lets me know it’s plugged in is still on. I’ve tried cleaning the spill but I’m scared to take the parts out. The computer is 3 months old and I really need to fix it. Anybody know what I have to do?