no power just a blib

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,

I have an issue with my new build. When i press the power button nothing happens. Only the PSU, Case and CPU fans spin a tiny amount.
I had this issue when I started upgrading but it went away and everything worked fine for 3 weeks.

I have an ASUS b350 prime plus mobo, gtx750, ryzen5 2600x, 2x8gb corsair ram (QVL checked), 450watt PSU. The graphics card and PSU are old but have worked without issues.

I had some issue with the RAM which I identified as a faulty stick and ran the pc with 8gb for the last weeks and yesterday the replaced the ram with two new sticks and that worked the whole evening.
Today i just closed the case and now I get the blib again. I replugged all the connections and got it to post again only for the PC to turn of when I lifted it up to put it under the table.

I checked the BIOS battery (3V seems fine), i paperclip tested the PSU and the fan spins normally. I also unplugged all periphery except the 24pin connector and the cpu fan but i dont even get a disgnostic beep:

I have the feeling its the cables but i cant pinpoint it. Cheers