No power to LED Keyboard and no signal to monitor

azzam123

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
hello everyone
i just changed my mobo from msi b85-g43 to msi h81-e33 and when i turn on the pc at my home, there's no power to LED Keyboard and no signal to monitor but if i turn it on at my friend's house, the pc is running fine, How did it happen
my spec:
Processor : i5 4590 3.3 Ghz
VGA : MSI GTX 1060 3GB OCV1
MOBO : MSI H81-E33
PSU : Enermax MAXPRO 600w
RAM : 8gb 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance Red
HDD : WD Blue 1TB
SSD : King Fast 128gb

sorry for my bad english :)

Solution
if im understanding correctly, when you power on the computer at your house you're encountering some issues but if you're plugging it in and powering on at your friends house everything works fine? If you're fans arent spinning and nothing is turning on at your house maybe its a bad outlet? I'm not really sure what would cause a computer to work at one location but not the other other than its environment.

Calibuilt99

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
if im understanding correctly, when you power on the computer at your house you're encountering some issues but if you're plugging it in and powering on at your friends house everything works fine? If you're fans arent spinning and nothing is turning on at your house maybe its a bad outlet? I'm not really sure what would cause a computer to work at one location but not the other other than its environment.

Solution