Question No power when I turn on my pc

Feb 14, 2023
Here is a dumb question, I have a ROG Strix Z590-A motherboard, Intel i9-11900kf, AIO cpu cooler, ddr 4 fury ram, 500 gb PCIe 4.0 crucial and Corsair rm750 power supply, the only thing I need is a video card. I’m trying to turn the PC on just to see if all the fans run but nothing is turning on, only thing that happens if that red cpu led flashes when I unplug the cpu power connector. I’m at a loss, do I need a video card installed just for the mother board to turn on? This is my second ASUS board.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I have a ROG Strix Z590-A motherboard, Intel i9-11900kf, AIO cpu cooler, ddr 4 fury ram, 500 gb PCIe 4.0 crucial and Corsair rm750 power supply, the only thing I need is a video card.
You have a KF suffix processor, meaning the processor lacks an iGPU. You won't get display output without a discrete GPU, regardless of how you're going to plug things in to that motherboard.

AIO cpu cooler
Might want to elaborate on this part.

Feb 14, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I have a ROG Strix Z590-A motherboard, Intel i9-11900kf, AIO cpu cooler, ddr 4 fury ram, 500 gb PCIe 4.0 crucial and Corsair rm750 power supply, the only thing I need is a video card.
You have a KF suffix processor, meaning the processor lacks an iGPU. You won't get display output without a discrete GPU, regardless of how you're going to plug things in to that motherboard.

AIO cpu cooler
Might want to elaborate on this part.
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB V2, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 240 Radiator, Dual SickleFlow 120mm, RGB Lighting, 3rd Gen Dual Chamber Pump for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1151