No Printed (hard copy) Manual?

Nikki

Called tech support tonight to have my 2005FPW monitor replaced. Gray/white
area in the lower left corner. Is this the "backlighting" I read about?
Also to request my Dell XP cd and drivers CD. No problem. Asked if they
had a printed manual they could send me. Much prefer that over reading on
line. Support agent said there isn't one. Really??
Monica/Nikki

On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:23:23 -0500, "Nikki" <nospam@guess.com> wrote:

>Called tech support tonight to have my 2005FPW monitor replaced. Gray/white
>area in the lower left corner. Is this the "backlighting" I read about?
>Also to request my Dell XP cd and drivers CD. No problem. Asked if they
>had a printed manual they could send me. Much prefer that over reading on
>line. Support agent said there isn't one. Really??

Yes, really. I don't know of any manufacturers who supply printed manuals
anymore.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>
Desktop: Dimension 8400