Question "No responding" on almost all programs on Windows 7 please help

abdulrahmanpop1999

Commendable
Dec 14, 2018
I was using windows 8.1 on my pc when one day some programs went not responding and it was like that for days so I decided to wipe the C drive and installed windows 7 ultimate fresh on C but the same problem was still there, I then wiped my entire hdd and installed windows 7 on it, booted it up and to my surprise the problem is still there. I tried crystaldiskinfo, hddsentinel and gnome-disk-utility on linux and they all say that the hdd is good health. I also did chkdsk few times and it showed some attribute(128,'') corrupted errors but it said that it fixed them once I rebooted and now there are no errors. I'm just confused on what to do now. Another thing to note is that a live linux running on a usb works fine without hiccups but after a while it just freezes indefinitely. Any help would be appreciated.
EDIT: I just did chkdsk again and it shows the same corrupted attribute at six places and it says that it cannot proceed in read-only mode

abdulrahmanpop1999

Commendable
Dec 14, 2018
what are these "some programs"?
where did you get all these windows installation from?
full system spec?
Some programs are like the windows explorer, firefox, chrome etc., everything you use daily
I got my windows from the official site
Specs are CPU : Pentium e5300, 4GB ddr3 and 500gb hdd

ASK THE COMMUNITY