Question No response from gskill after sending my RAM

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
I sent my ram to gskill for a warranty return and the tracking number says it was delivered last week on thursday. They've had my ram for 8 days and I'm getting no response from them. I emailed them 3 different times and still no answer. The RMA form says it takes 1-4 days after the tracking number says delivered. I get that its thanksgiving but wtf? Doesnt gskill have somebody on this forum? What can I do?

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
Did you get an rma before sending it in? If everything is okay on your end, just give it a bit of time as they may be swamped.
I submitted the rma request, got a confirmation email, then the next email I got was the information form and address. I asked if it mattered which carrier I used to ship it and they replied the same day saying it didnt matter. I emailed the same email address again and got nothing.

Reactions: SamirD

DMAN999

Admirable
Ambassador
I RMA'd a G.Skill RAM kit last year (before COVID) and IIRC, it took them about a week after they got my RAM before they emailed me saying my new RAM kit was on the way.
So with COVID restrictions in place, it will take even longer.

Just be patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamirD

sodium.in.toilet

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
I RMA'd a g.Skill RAM kit last year (before COVID) and IIRC, it took them about a week after they got my RAM before they emailed me saying my new RAM kit was on the way.
So with COVID restrictions in place, it will take even longer.

Just be patient.
Did they send you the same thing that you sent them? It doesnt really matter, but was the ram new or used?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS