No rundll32.exe found

When I click icons of 'day and time' and 'user accounts', an error message
with big X, that reads 'Window cannot find rundll32.exe. When I select 'help
and support' from start menu, the same thing happens. My windows xp worked
fine until I applied anti-spyware such as Spy Sweep or Spybot. How do I
restore my 'old' windows configuration. Max

Check out the Google
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Rundll32.exe&btnG=Google+Search