[SOLVED] No screen output after windows logo on booting

demozide

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
Hi,
I have a Dell Latitude E6520. It is pre used and came with Windows 10 installed. After few months I updated windows to a newer version. The installation went flawlessly well. I shut down my PC then after few hours I tried to boot up. Dell startup logo shows, windows logo shows, spinning loader completes spinning then nothing shows on screen. No pixel is lit up. Not even backlight is showing. I force shutdown then start it up again, now the loading is bit slow but manages to get to login screen. I have to do this every time I leave my laptop off for hours. I resetted it, reinstalled it, didn't fix it. Any ideas how to fix this?

Solution
Fast startup saves systems files in RAM, so when you boot the next time the data doesn't have to be loaded from the hdd/ssd. In some cases, either corrupt data is saved, or recent changes are not saved, which can result in your PC unable to boot until the RAM is cleared; which happens when you forced a shutdown.
Fast startup saves systems files in RAM, so when you boot the next time the data doesn't have to be loaded from the hdd/ssd. In some cases, either corrupt data is saved, or recent changes are not saved, which can result in your PC unable to boot until the RAM is cleared; which happens when you forced a shutdown.

Last edited:
Solution

TRENDING THREADS