No Sd card Slot

Demigamer1033

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
I need help moving my contacts from 1 phone to another but the thing is i need to move them through a sd card and phone 1 with my contacts does not have a sd card slot, and the other phone does so i want to move the contacts to a sd to the other phone and how would i do that because i dont know where to find the contacts folder for my phone 1... ill do a arrow graph showing what i it can be done... phone 1 does not have a sd card slot

phone 1>>> sd card>>> phone 2

Thank you sorry if that was a bit confusing

Solution
1. In Phone 1, You can go to Contacts > Import/Export>Export to storage. The file will be saved as Contacts.vcf in the sdcard's root of the phone.
2. Next you can simply send that file via bluetooth to the second phone. This time it will be saved to the bletooth folder.
3. From the second phone, go to contacts > Import/Export > Import from storage. The phone will search the entire phone for vcf files and list them. Choose the one you generated.

Done!

Demigamer1033

Reputable
Aug 26, 2014
Suztera a google cloud is supported on 1 phone but not the other i tried that...

Popatim yes my computer has a sd card slot, but i looked into the files of phone1 and i cannot find the contacts file for my contacts

In your contacts, export to storage and it should save a vcf file into your internal storage. Connect your phone to a PC and copy and paste that file onto the desktop. Then transfer it to the 2nd phone.
On your 2nd phone, open up your contacts app and find in the settings to import from storage.

Rishabh Tatiraju

Reputable
Sep 18, 2014
1. In Phone 1, You can go to Contacts > Import/Export>Export to storage. The file will be saved as Contacts.vcf in the sdcard's root of the phone.
2. Next you can simply send that file via bluetooth to the second phone. This time it will be saved to the bletooth folder.
3. From the second phone, go to contacts > Import/Export > Import from storage. The phone will search the entire phone for vcf files and list them. Choose the one you generated.

Done!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS