Question No signal after Bios screen

Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with my newly build pc. After building it, everything worked fine and I was even able to play games. After shutting the pc off to hook up another hdd, the pc started having problems. Whenever I boot up the pc the bios shows up and I'm able to enter it without a problem. When I want to launch windows to get into my pc, I get a black screen and it just says no signal. While there is a black screen the cpu and dram leds are flashing back and forth. Can someone help me? I tried everything I could think of but I just cant get it working again.
My specs are:
Ryzen 2600x
Gigabyte b450 aorus elite motherboard
Rtx 2060 super windforce oc 8g
Cooler master MWE gold 650 full modular
Corsair vengeance LPX ddr4 3000mhz (2 of 8)
Kingston A1000 SSD 480gb m.2

Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for replying. I'l try both of those things. Il let you know if it works. Ive been researching this problem online and thought that it may be a problem because of conflicting drivers. Apparently windows 10 installs its own gpu drivers and that could conflict with the drivers I installed. Is this possible?

Aug 19, 2019
I already tried that so that cant be the problem. After inspecting my cpu I saw that there was a little bit of thermal paste between the pins. Could this be the problem?

Aug 19, 2019
Yes the cpu fan was delivered with a lot of thermal paste so a part of it was squeezed out and while I tried cleaning it up some of it got between the pins under the cpu

Aug 19, 2019
Yeah ive already tried replacing the battery but no luck there either. Ive already called in a friend who knows a lot about computers so he will take a look and it and hopefully fix the problem. But thanks for the help I really appreciate the it!