[SOLVED] No Signal After BIOS Update

May 9, 2020
Okay so my PC was having boot problems Time to time so I was Like, what the hell I’ll update bios. So I did. Now I don’t get a signal from my pc but the lights turn on. Is it safe to turn off my pc? How do I fix this? Also my mouse’s rgb turn on. Also my pc’s lights are blue (I set them to turn blue when turning off or booting up)

prebuilt ibuypower (my specs):

i5 8400
2 sticks 16gb (2x8gb) 2666
Gigabyte GTX 1060 3gb
TUF b360m-plus gaming s
WD green 120gb ssd (boot drive)
Idk 1tb hdd

Last edited:
Solution
In the PC world "what the hell I’ll update (the) bios" is the equivalent of a redneck saying, "here hold my beer". What happens next, is usually not good. Did the BIOS change take place or did you PC freeze during the update process? After you have waited 30 minutes or so, you can be assured that something went wrong. Turn off your PC and try and boot and hopefully your PC will again come to life.
In the PC world "what the hell I’ll update (the) bios" is the equivalent of a redneck saying, "here hold my beer". What happens next, is usually not good. Did the BIOS change take place or did you PC freeze during the update process? After you have waited 30 minutes or so, you can be assured that something went wrong. Turn off your PC and try and boot and hopefully your PC will again come to life.

Solution
May 9, 2020
The bios was completed successfully it’s just that’s after the update there was no signal. I ended up turning it off and back on and it worked. (Thanks for telling me it was safe)