Question No Signal After Changing BIOS to Legacy

EduardoG357

Reputable
Oct 2, 2020
Hi, I have a problem where my computer would not boot up and show the BIOS screen. Everytime I would boot it up it would staright into windows. I disconnected the windows drive and now when I turn on the pc, there is no signal and when I put the drive back on in shows signal but goes into windows. I noticed i have BIOS set up legacy and I want to change it to UEFI. I have already tried taking out the CMOS battery but that doesn't work. I also tried the SHIFT+reset button to try to see if there was a option to go into BIOS but nothing. Is there anything else I can do to access BIOS?

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel i5 8400
MSI B360M

Hi, I have a problem where my computer would not boot up and show the BIOS screen. Everytime I would boot it up it would staright into windows. I disconnected the windows drive and now when I turn on the pc, there is no signal and when I put the drive back on in shows signal but goes into windows. I noticed i have BIOS set up legacy and I want to change it to UEFI. I have already tried taking out the CMOS battery but that doesn't work. I also tried the SHIFT+reset button to try to see if there was a option to go into BIOS but nothing. Is there anything else I can do to access BIOS?

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel i5 8400
MSI B360M
Shutdown the PC wait 30s then start spamming the f2 key, well spamming the f2 key none stop power the PC on still smashing on the f2 key till it boots to bios or show windows boot logo

Message back if this didn't work

Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64bit
Intel i5 8400
MSI B360M
Sorry this is a msi board I guess only delete is the bios key so spam delete on boot