[SOLVED] No signal after previously working fine

bak3sy

Honorable
Jun 27, 2014
Ive recently built a new pc, ryzen 3600 rx 5600xt 16gb gskill 3000mhz ram, etc... it had been working fine for the past 2 months but today when I turned it on i received a no signal on my monitor. Ive tried swapping the cables, using my tv as a monitor, taking the graphics card out and using on board video, taking the swapping the ram positions and replacing the psu and nothing has worked. My motherboard has bult in lights which still turn on so i feel like it cant be a dead mobo. can someone please help?!

Solution
Ive recently built a new pc, ryzen 3600 rx 5600xt 16gb gskill 3000mhz ram, etc... it had been working fine for the past 2 months but today when I turned it on i received a no signal on my monitor. Ive tried swapping the cables, using my tv as a monitor, taking the graphics card out and using on board video, taking the swapping the ram positions and replacing the psu and nothing has worked. My motherboard has bult in lights which still turn on so i feel like it cant be a dead mobo. can someone please help?!
Can't use onboard video with that CPU.
It's possible that your GPU has died. Why is everybody swapping the ram positions in cases like that?, they can't jump places by themselves, at most should be taken out and placed in same...
Can't use onboard video with that CPU.
It's possible that your GPU has died. Why is everybody swapping the ram positions in cases like that?, they can't jump places by themselves, at most should be taken out and placed in same places that should be ones recommended in the manual, otherwise they might not work at all in new places.
If your MB has another PCIe x16 slot, try GPU there, reset CMOS first.

Solution