Question No signal/black screen, graphics card not spinning

Dec 12, 2020
Hello, so my mom was cleaning my room last night while i was away and she also cleaned my pc from dust with a vacuum and unplugged the cables. Right now when i turn on my pc the screen stays black (monitor is not the problem i checked) but my graphics card isnt spinning and after a minute after i turned it on my gpu started spinning extremely fast as it was making really loud noise, but now when i turn it on again it just doesnt even start spinning at all, the rest works normally inside of the pc i guess

Lutfij

Titan
With all things said and done, we're going to need a little more information. Please pass on the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You might want to disconnect the system from the wall and your display as well as all devices, then press and hold down the power button, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard for at least 30 minutes before replacing. See if you can get any display after replacing CMOS battery and reconnecting to power source.

Dec 12, 2020
With all things said and done, we're going to need a little more information. Please pass on the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You might want to disconnect the system from the wall and your display as well as all devices, then press and hold down the power button, then remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard for at least 30 minutes before replacing. See if you can get any display after replacing CMOS battery and reconnecting to power source.
Hey i tried the battery thing, it didnt work tho. Right now when i turn it on the gpu fan starts spinning 10 seconds after, and the pc starts booting up extremely slowly up to the point with the windows logo but then i lose signal and as i lose the signal my gpu starts spinning at a 100 and starts making a lot of noise then i just turn it off.
As for my pc specs i have some screenshots from like a month ago that i accessed through my phone...
https://prnt.sc/12qiklo
https://prnt.sc/12qilj0
So
CPU: AMD FX-4320
Motherboard: ASRock N68-GS4 FX
Ram: Two 4 gb sticks (8GB total)
SSD/HDD: 1 TB HDD and 120 GB SSD
GPU: AMD R7 360
PSU: LC600H-12
Chassis: Some alexander weise case

Dec 12, 2020
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Also my friend sent me a video of a guy putting his gpu inside of an oven which fixed it, can i get your thoughts on that?