Question No signal cause of psu?

Apr 26, 2023
Specs:
Asus b550m
Asus tuf rx 6700 xt
Ryzen 5 5600x
Cool master 750w bronze.. with some chinese letters
16gb ram.

So 2 months ago i updated the bios and it worked fine for 2 months, about a week ago my pc was on and suddenly went "no signal". I check the mobo for the led lights and it has a green light on boot and white light on the vga. I tried cleaning ram and placing on different slots, removed gpu and even reset cmos and still no signal and white light on the mobo vga. I went to a tech guy near my area and ask him to check my pc, he told me the psu isnt broken but it cant power my gpu. He showed me a vid of my pc running with a different gpu so my motherboard,cpu,ram are working just fine but when he tried using my gpu he told me his psu tester is detecting "L L". He told me to get a new psu with at least silver and gold rated. Is it possible that all this is cuz i updated the bios 2months ago and it just acted this way just now? Im really hoping that after replacing the psu itll fix my problem.

Specs:
Asus b550m
Asus tuf rx 6700 xt
Ryzen 5 5600x
Cool master 750w bronze.. with some chinese letters
16gb ram.

So 2 months ago i updated the bios and it worked fine for 2 months, about a week ago my pc was on and suddenly went "no signal". I check the mobo for the led lights and it has a green light on boot and white light on the vga. I tried cleaning ram and placing on different slots, removed gpu and even reset cmos and still no signal and white light on the mobo vga. I went to a tech guy near my area and ask him to check my pc, he told me the psu isnt broken but it cant power my gpu. He showed me a vid of my pc running with a different gpu so my motherboard,cpu,ram are working just fine but when he tried using my gpu he told me his psu tester is detecting "L L". He told me to get a new psu with at least silver and gold rated. Is it possible that all this is cuz i updated the bios 2months ago and it just acted this way just now? Im really hoping that after replacing the psu itll fix my problem.
If that PSU is working fine it should be more than enough for that system.
Bronze/silver/gold are just efficiency ratings (using more or less electricity in certain ranges of usage) . nothing to do with quality, don't fall for it,
It still could be something wrong with it but changing to another know good and compatible PSU is best way to troubleshoot.
BIOS could have been corrupted for various reasons, using a working GPU it could be re-flushed to make sure.
GPU could also be at fault, should be checked in another system to make sure. That's first thing I would do.