Hello,

english is not my mother tongue but I will try my best. My setup:

CPU: Pentium G4600

GPU: Red Dragon RX 460 4GB

MOBO: Astock Z270 pro4

2 x 4GB DDR4 Samsung 2133MHz

PSU: Gigabyte PB 500w

Monitor: BenQ GW2270HM

I built the PC without the GPU and everything was fine. After I installed the GPU and connected the HDMI cable to the GPU I got ´´No signal detected´´. This GPU doesn't have external power cable. The power goes through the PCIE. I made sure that the Intel HD graphic is disabled, primary GPU adapter in BIOS is PCIe, IGPU multimonitor in BIOS is disabled, I took out the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes, I´ve also tried the ´´PCH PCIE ASPM support enabled´´ because I found that it may help, I updated the BIOS to the most recent version, I´ve tried 2 cables - HDMI and VGA cable with DVI to VGA adapter. Any ideas please?

Solution
Either try the GPU in another system, or go back to the guy and ask him to try it in his. All those changes that you made in your BIOS weren't necessary to switch from integrated graphics, to a discreet GPU. I think there is an issue with the graphics card itself. Even if he tries it and it works for him, I'd still think that the GPU has a problem. Do yourself a favor, before leaving the house to exchange for another RX 460, take a photo of the label with the serial number. That way you know that he won't just pretend to swap your card. Then when he gives you another card, obviously make sure that the serial number is different. Then try the new/user GPU. I think the card is the problem itself.

Addendum: I hesitate to...
Nov 4, 2018
It is used, but the guy sells more PC equipment. He doesnt want to sell scrap otherwise people wont buy again from him. I also contacted him and he offered me to change the card. But I just want to make sure that it's really the card. I also found out, that after I switch the PC on, the PCUs and PSUs fans are turning immediately but the GPU fans with 1s-2s delay. But maybe its usual by GPUs without external power cable.

Either try the GPU in another system, or go back to the guy and ask him to try it in his. All those changes that you made in your BIOS weren't necessary to switch from integrated graphics, to a discreet GPU. I think there is an issue with the graphics card itself. Even if he tries it and it works for him, I'd still think that the GPU has a problem. Do yourself a favor, before leaving the house to exchange for another RX 460, take a photo of the label with the serial number. That way you know that he won't just pretend to swap your card. Then when he gives you another card, obviously make sure that the serial number is different. Then try the new/user GPU. I think the card is the problem itself.

Addendum: I hesitate to mention this because it's obvious, but...... you did switch the monitor input to auto or to their specific input that you're connecting from the RX 460, right? e.g. HDMI, etc. If so, then exchange the GPU, but after you take a photo of the serial number on the card.

Solution
zdendulinek.m Two other things that could be responsible for this problem, that didn't initially occur to me: (1) The slot on the motherboard could simply be bad. Do you have another older GPU to try in the slot to confirm that the slot itself is okay? Of course you could simply try one of the two other slots, to verify that it's not the problem (2) Do you have a M.2 SSD installed? On some chipsets, when you install a M.2 device, a corresponding slot on the motherboard will be disabled, since they both may share bandwidth. I viewed your motherboard manual, and could find no mention of this, but it's a possibility.

It's still worth you swapping the GPU, but just don't be accusatory of the seller, as I'm not 100% certain that the GPU is the problem.

on newer intel mb with ipgpu the mb and bios setting can get you. with newer mb with ipgpu and gpu they can boot from eather video port at post intel you change in the bios from auto to peg/pci. for the gpu and ipgpu for the onboard video. also you have to turn off muilt monitor support if you want the ipgpu to be off.