Question No Signal, Error beeps

Feb 25, 2019
So I recently build my own pc, and I’m having some issues with it. The pc would start up, turn off, start up, turn off, and so on. I fixed this by reseating the RAM, and now it stays on. However, I do not have a signal when I connect to my monitor. I tried all the outputs that are present on my graphics card and monitor to no avail.

The second problem (I guess?) is the 5 short beeps on system start-up.

This is my build:
Asrock B350M Pro4
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte RX Vega 56 Gaming OC
Corsair TX750M
Corsair 3000Mhz Vegeance Ram 2x8GB DDR4
Kingston A1000 480GB M2 SSD

So I looked up the 5 short beeps, and this means a CPU error, however my question than is, how to solve it. With no signal I cannot access the BIOS, thus my possibilities are limited.

I tried removing and reseating RAM this solved my first problem of start-up, and at this time my system was not beeping. I removed all cables and all other hardware except for PSU, motherboard and CPU, and my system would just endlessly restart (no beeps). My motherboard has been updated by the manufacturer to support the Ryzen 5 2600, so this should also not be a problem.

I now have no clue where to start or what to do... Is the GPU DoA? Is the CPU dead (would be weird since they were able to update it, and test it). Is the motherboard dead (same story), or is it that I screwed up something? Any help will be much appreciated, my last open will be to send parts back and hope they are broken as otherwise I will have to pay money for “checking” it.