[SOLVED] No Signal Found

123Requiem

Reputable
Nov 25, 2019
Was playing Dota2 as suddenly the monitor turned off then an error that said " No Signal found" or something like that. I cant get my monitor to display again so decided to do a manually shut down my system and turn it back on . Now display is back . What could have probably caused this problem since Ive been getting this kind of error maybe 2-3x a week.

CPU : Ryzen 3 3200g
Mobo: MSI A320m-a pro
RAM: TForce TUF Gaming Alliance RGB 2x8gb 3200mhz
SSD: 120gb Kingmax
PSU: Silverstone st60f-esb 80+ bronze
Monitor: BenQ G615HDPL

btw, im using a HDMI to VGA adapter since my monitor only has VGA and my mobo has dvi and hdmi ports.

Solution
Was playing Dota2 as suddenly the monitor turned off then an error that said " No Signal found" or something like that. I cant get my monitor to display again so decided to do a manually shut down my system and turn it back on . Now display is back . What could have probably caused this problem since Ive been getting this kind of error maybe 2-3x a week.

btw, im using a HDMI to VGA adapter since my monitor only has VGA and my mobo has dvi and hdmi ports.
That adapter is active adapter (analog/digital) converter with own electronics and they are prone to...

That adapter is active adapter (analog/digital) converter with own electronics and they are prone to problems.

Solution