Status
Not open for further replies.

wiktor.nowak05

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
Hi I have a gtx 1060 and today i wanted to connect my computer to the tv using a hdmi cable. But the problem is that I can see the post screen and windows is starting but as soon as I had booted it has no signal. My monitor Is connected using hdmi and it's working fine. The signal from the pc is going through an amplifier and to the tv. Any help appreciated😁

Reactions: Kboss119
Solution
Does your amp have HDCP 2.2 pass through? Check your resolution setting on a working monitor.
I had a similar problem on an old Yamaha RX380 amp and lowering the resolution worked.
Once I replaced the amp with a Denon X2500 the issue went away. Main difference between the two amps is HDCP 2.2 on the HDMI board.

greigm78

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Does your amp have HDCP 2.2 pass through? Check your resolution setting on a working monitor.
I had a similar problem on an old Yamaha RX380 amp and lowering the resolution worked.
Once I replaced the amp with a Denon X2500 the issue went away. Main difference between the two amps is HDCP 2.2 on the HDMI board.

Reactions: wiktor.nowak05
Solution

wiktor.nowak05

Reputable
Nov 5, 2017
Hi, I have the onkyo tx-sr608. Maximum hdmi version is 1.4a. I checked the HDCP in the nvidia control panel, and it showed that it is working correctly.

I will try directly to the tv soon.
Thanks guys😁

Apr 23, 2019
Hi I have a gtx 1060 and today i wanted to connect my computer to the tv using a hdmi cable. But the problem is that I can see the post screen and windows is starting but as soon as I had booted it has no signal. My monitor Is connected using hdmi and it's working fine. The signal from the pc is going through an amplifier and to the tv. Any help appreciated😁
I’m having the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS