Question No signal from graphics card + fan not working

Nov 18, 2019
So randomly today my monitor stopped receiving a signal from my GPU... I then tried removing it and placing it in a new PCIE slot and tried that again... then i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver using the onboard graphics and still no signal.... and then after installing the GPU update my motherboard isnt showing any sound inputs or outputs. Is the problem my motherboard is deciding to die on me or is it a problem with the graphics card and then the sound problem is a result of some driver issue or something else thats caused me to have no sound of graphics card output. The fans do not turn on not sure if they have passive cooling.

GPU: RX460
CPU Intel core i7
Motherboard: z87 expert

I would just buy a new motherboard but they don't really sell any 1150 ports anymore and i dont have the money for a new CPU as well. Does anyone have any suggestions on whats the issue?

P.s. i also attempted to fix it with a bios and CMOS reset to no avail. I also tried using a different monitor cable and using a different output from the GPU. Still got no idea what the issue is. Motherboard is showing A0 error.

Thank you for your help.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature,it's customary to include your full system's specs. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of the OS are you working with(assuming you're on Windows 10)? Which BIOS version are you currently on?

Nov 18, 2019
I apologise,

CPU: Intel i7 (i think its a 4770k? not sure)
Motherboard: asus z87 expert
RAM: 4x4gb G-skill
ssd/hdd: one HDD + kensington 125gb SSD
PSU: i believe its 700 watt
OS is the latest version of Windows 10.

How do i check bios version?