No signal from mobo

Nesh89

Honorable
Sep 6, 2014
Hello, i have an issue, my MoBo is not working, i got it from a friend, now this is what happeneds, i plug every thing in, now some times i manage to enter bios, for a breef second, then i loose signal, lights on my keyboard are on, mouse optics as well but no signal, i tried the VGA and HDMI, but nothing, some times i dont get any signal to my monitor or my mouse and keyboard, some times the ram led goes red, i tried a bunch of different things like changing ram sticks and ram slots, removing the cpu fan and putting it back in, removing the power cord and holding power for a minute and putting it back in, I'm out of idras, i mean it does go to bios "some times" so it is working some what.
Has any one, any ideas on what to do here, im trying to set it up for my little brother.
The mobo is ASUS z97m-plus i saw that a lot of z97 asus mobos have the same issue, but no real solution, thing is i have a z97 asus board in my pc and no issues at all. Can any one please help me to get this thing wlrking?