Question No signal from monitor, PC won’t turn off from power button

Jan 14, 2022
GPU - Radeon RX 580
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
MoBo - Gigabyte B450M S2H
RAM - 8GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR
PSU - Aerocool Integrator 600W Bronze 80+

Hey everyone. The other day upon boot my monitor was getting no signal from my PC, then the PC won’t turn off from the power button. This problem has never occurred before but has happened since ever since.

The GPU light is still on, CPU fan still spinning, keyboard and mouse lights still turn on.

I’ve tried it with a different monitor, and several HDMI cables, but this didn’t help. I’ve since replaced the PSU thinking this was the problem (from Integrator 500w to 600w) but this hasn’t changed anything.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

GPU - Radeon RX 580
CPU - Ryzen 5 2600
MoBo - Gigabyte B450M S2H
RAM - 8GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR
PSU - Aerocool Integrator 600W Bronze 80+

Hey everyone. The other day upon boot my monitor was getting no signal from my PC, then the PC won’t turn off from the power button. This problem has never occurred before but has happened since ever since.

The GPU light is still on, CPU fan still spinning, keyboard and mouse lights still turn on.

I’ve tried it with a different monitor, and several HDMI cables, but this didn’t help. I’ve since replaced the PSU thinking this was the problem (from Integrator 500w to 600w) but this hasn’t changed anything.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
Your BIOS might be corrupted, dis you try resetting CMOS/BIOS ?