[SOLVED] No signal from motherboard

Jan 12, 2019
Having a problem with my new PC I just built where I cant get signal from the motherboard but when I install a graphics card it works
Also when I install a graphics card the first time I boot it will turn on for about 5 seconds then turn off then turn back on and when its booted and I turn it off I cant turn it on again it just gets stuck at the bios screen thing

Solution
Having a problem with my new PC I just built where I cant get signal from the motherboard but when I install a graphics card it works
Also when I install a graphics card the first time I boot it will turn on for about 5 seconds then turn off then turn back on and when its booted and I turn it off I cant turn it on again it just gets stuck at the bios screen thing

That processor doesn't have a GPU portion, you need a dedicated graphics card. Ok, what was the other problem?

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator

Solution
Jan 12, 2019
Oh ok haha so my other problem when I have the GPU installed isthe first time I plug in the computer and boot it's all fine and everything is good but when I shut it down and turn it back on it gets stuck at the tuf gaming screen and I cant get into bios either it just like freezes. So I have to like unplug the computer and plug it back in

That one I'm not sure on...

Blackbird usually has a good idea what's going on, give him a minute see what he's got to say if anything. Personally I'd say get in touch with MSI support, see if they want you to RMA the board, or perhaps try something else. That's what I'd do, cause if it's stalling at the bios, that's no good.