Question No signal from PC to TV

Apr 23, 2019
Backstory: I've been using a Samsung 5 seriesn TV as a monitor for my pc. It worked fine for over a year, but then a few weeks ago whenever I tried to use my PC, turned it on but the tv showed no signal. I managed to fix it thru hours of cable out-pulling and in-pushing and sometimes with little to no result. Whenever I managed to get signal to the TV I wouldnt lose it as long as the computer was turned on.
As of now, I cant manage signal to the TV, and my pc is at a relative who knows his stuff with electronics, but even him couldnt manage fixing it.
What we have already tried: new hdmi cabel
Switching hdmi input slots
Cleaning(dusting) GpU
Switching and cleaning Ramband other contact ponints/slots
What we think it may be: CPU problem
Motherboard problem
I dont want to buy a new cpu just yet, as it costs a lot for us and it may not be the right solution
Im in dire need of help
Thank you

Ralston18

Titan
Are you using a GPU or an integrated GPU port on the motherboard? If the former, then pull the GPU and try the integrated port.

Drivers: all up-to-date? If not sure, then download via the applicable manufacturer's website, reinstall, and reconfigure.

Does the Samsung TV/monitor work consistently with other video input sources - i.e., another computer?

Do other TV/monitors or monitors (any brands) work consistently with your computer?

Determine if the "no signal" problem follows the TV or stays with the computer.

Apr 23, 2019
Are you using a GPU or an integrated GPU port on the motherboard? If the former, then pull the GPU and try the integrated port.

Drivers: all up-to-date? If not sure, then download via the applicable manufacturer's website, reinstall, and reconfigure.

Does the Samsung TV/monitor work consistently with other video input sources - i.e., another computer?

Do other TV/monitors or monitors (any brands) work consistently with your computer?

Determine if the "no signal" problem follows the TV or stays with the computer.
First question: Im using the graphics card's port, because the motherboard (very old) doesnt have a HDMI port (at least to my knowledge it doesnt).
Second: I would have updated them if i had the chance but because there is no way i can get signal to a display I couldnt perform any updates.
Third: I do not and actually can not use any other external device except a wireless connection with my mobile device, as there is nothing in my posession fit for the task (the sole purpose for the tv was a big display for the pc) but in the case of smart tv applications and my mobile, it works without problems
Fourth: 1½ years ago was when i had the chance of using other displays myself, (which didnt have this problem) but the aformentioned relative has tried other displays with no success (this for me eleminates the chance of the samsung tv being at fault)
Thanks again

Ralston18

Titan
Reading back: if the setup worked for a year or so then consider that there may be a problem with the PSU

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

You may be able to use some sort of video adapter between pc and monitor/tv.

Can you boot the computer into safe mode?