Question No Signal from PC

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I recently built my first computer and it was working great I changed out my 1660s for a 5700xt by asrock and after installing drivers I tested it got BSOD restarted my computer and tried again and was able to game the rest of the day with not problems. I woke up the next day and powered on my pc everything turns on but no signal is output I tried my old graphics card first didn't work, tried a different slot, switched out the ram, reseated the cpu nothing looked out of place, even got a new power supply and took the PC apart to make sure everything was connected and seated properly. My motherboard is MSI so it has the "Ez Light Checker" when I take out the ram the light shows up saying the ram is missing when I put it back in the light goes away but still no signal output I've tried booting it up from the motherboards hdmi port and that doesn't work either, I've tried my monitor on my friends PC and it works and I tried my PC on his monitor and no signal was displayed I've tried other cords as well I'm a bit stumped. I've also tried clearing the CMOS. My current Specs are

Ryzen 5 3600x
MSI Gaming plus max x470
Asrock 5700xt
Evga 80+ gold 850 PSU
A team group ssd
and a seagate hard drive

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I recently built my first computer and it was working great I changed out my 1660s for a 5700xt by asrock and after installing drivers I tested it got BSOD restarted my computer and tried again and was able to game the rest of the day with not problems. I woke up the next day and powered on my pc everything turns on but no signal is output I tried my old graphics card first didn't work, tried a different slot, switched out the ram, reseated the cpu nothing looked out of place, even got a new power supply and took the PC apart to make sure everything was connected and seated properly. My motherboard is MSI so it has the "Ez Light Checker" when I take out the ram the light shows up saying the ram is missing when I put it back in the light goes away but still no signal output I've tried booting it up from the motherboards hdmi port and that doesn't work either, I've tried my monitor on my friends PC and it works and I tried my PC on his monitor and no signal was displayed I've tried other cords as well I'm a bit stumped. I've also tried clearing the CMOS. My current Specs are

Ryzen 5 3600x
MSI Gaming plus max x470
Asrock 5700xt
Evga 80+ gold 850 PSU
A team group ssd
and a seagate hard drive
RAM in right places ?

ZeusCsgo

Prominent
Jun 4, 2020
Sounds like a broken motherboard to me i had that problem with my other mb the usb ports didnt work the monitor didnt give any signal but the pc worked properly.