No signal in safe boot minimal

Nov 10, 2018
I had problems with installing a game and I found out on the internet that booting my pc in safe mode would resolve the issue So I run msconfig went into boot options and enabled safe boot minimal and restarted but now my display shows no signal. I Have my pc connected with HDMI and i tried connecting dirextly into mobo with HDMI and 15 pin VGA cable

amd4lif3

Admirable
BANNED
Oct 20, 2014
hmm sounds like a gpu driver are u still able to turn the pc off and run windows normally if so download a software called DDU and use it to uninstall all drivers then download the latest drivers online and try your game

Nov 10, 2018
I can turn off my pc but only by pressing the button on the case and i turned Boot in safe Mode minimal on in msconfig Boot options So if i am not wrong it boots in safe mode all the Time now

britechguy

Commendable
Jul 2, 2019
Given this topic was last active in late 2018 and, if you hover over the participant names, that was the last time they were seen on the site, you are unlikely to get an answer.

Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10 ISO file
is, by far, my favorite way of correcting a multitude of sins. It is not even necessary to create bootable USB media if you are still able to boot into Windows 10 on the machine that's become cranky. You can also try, Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10, first if you prefer to take a simpler approach that may solve the issue first.