Question No signal in safe mode

jataullah

Reputable
Jan 30, 2019
Background: I recently had an issue setting up my graphics card and after so much work I gave up and sent it to repair...they were able to fix it after all (I was upgrading gtx 970 to Radeon rx 590)...the problem was the bios...anyways....over a month later this became an issue:

I have Game Summary to record my games but it does not record so I sent a ticket about it and the support said that there are still old Nvidia drivers that the program is detecting and it is connecting itself to them instead of AMD drivers... (previously I did use DDU to uninstall the Nvidia drivers so idk what drivers are still there)...so I decided to use DDU again to make sure that all Nvidia drivers are uninstalled...so I went to safe mode to use DDU and boom...now it says no signal...and whenever I hold the power button it keeps restarting so since it is on safe mode I assume it is ok to just turn it off by power switch. Do have a solution for the no signal?

While waiting for generous people that answer my thread...I'm going to look more in the internet for an answer.

TRENDING THREADS