Question No signal in windows 10 boot, can enter safe mode

Feb 10, 2020
I just upgraded to a used gpu -asus and r7 260x oc 1gbddr5 And the system won't turn on . When turned on my PC this happens -"windows logo comes with loading sign and black screen then no signal ."system turns on safe mode
. system turns on my old video card gt710.i have uninstalled all it's drivers and installed amd drivers .This problem actually happen when I was installing amd Radeon adrenaline driver (system suddenly turned into black screen and then no signal).some one help me.l tried so much ways to fix

Processor : Pentium g3240
Graphics card :AsusR7260x 1gbddr5 oc
Ram : 4gb ddr3
Motherboard :ECS H81H3-M4

Connected with HDMI cable.And I have updated motherboard bios
Some one help me plz

Jan 25, 2020
I had a similar problem, it turns out that unplugging my 180hz monitor and using my 60hz monitor got me into safe mode. Trying unplugging one monitor, it may work for you.

Feb 10, 2020
I just upgraded to a used gpu -asus and r7 260x oc 1gbddr5 And the system won't turn on . When turned on my PC this happens -"windows logo comes with loading sign and black screen then no signal ."system turns on safe mode
. system turns on my old video card gt710.i have uninstalled all it's drivers and installed amd drivers .This problem actually happen when I was installing amd Radeon adrenaline driver (system suddenly turned into black screen and then no signal).some one help me.l tried so much ways to fix

Processor : Pentium g3240
Graphics card :AsusR7260x 1gbddr5 oc
Ram : 4gb ddr3
Motherboard :ECS H81H3-M4

Connected with HDMI cable.And I have updated motherboard bios
Some one help me plz
Some one help

Feb 10, 2020
so what about the new test in another system and this gpu ask for a 450 w psu so your on limit with system also made sure your 6 pins that feed gpu is working .
.psu is working
Gpu fan working
Gpu is being detected
But when I install driver- black screen and no display
Tried in other pc with psu cx450w .No change.black screen when driver is intalled

ASK THE COMMUNITY