[SOLVED] No signal, keyboard stays on, PC won't turn off

Jan 20, 2021
Hello, yesterday my computer shut down twice, first time with bluescreen, and second time without it. After turning it on, screen show 'no signal'. I've checked my RAM and cables and everything is plugged in correctly, I've also tried reseting CMOS and nothing helped. The last thing I did was BIOS update through Quick Flash - light next to button turned on, started blink fast, computer turned on, then it blinked slower, and then it stopped without shutting my computer off. Also when my computer is shut down but plugged to power, my keyboard LED's are ON and When I turn on PC, all fans are spinning, LED's on gpu etc are ON but there is no singal and I CAN'T turn it off by pressing/holding on/off button. Can anyone help me find the problem?

Solution
"The last thing I did was BIOS update through Quick Flash - light next to button turned on, started blink fast, computer turned on, then it blinked slower, and then it stopped without shutting my computer off"

Did you use the Flashback button while a CPU was installed? I'm not 100% sure on that board but I though the BIOS flashback button was to be used when no CPU is installed on the board so that you can flash the BIOS before installing a new CPU. I flashed a lot of boards that way but never tried with the CPU installed.

That PSU is horrible.

Tier A • Recommended for high-end systems
SilentiumPC | Supremo FM2 [1]

Tier B • Recommended for midrange systems

SilentiumPC | Supremo M1 Gold...
Jan 20, 2021
Which motherboard, CPU, RAM, GPU, PSU are you using?

Which BIOS version did you try flashing?

MOBO: B550M AORUS ELITE
RAM: 2x 4GB 2133mhz HyperX (temporary, waiting for faster one)
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 MSI Armor
PSU: SilentumPC Vero L1

I've just checked PSU with old pc parts with my current GTX 1060 and its working fine (dunno if it matters but I was able to get signal only from one gpu's hdmi port).
Two days ago I've flashed bios version F11 (before it was F2) and today after PC died I've tried reflashing same version.

"The last thing I did was BIOS update through Quick Flash - light next to button turned on, started blink fast, computer turned on, then it blinked slower, and then it stopped without shutting my computer off"

Did you use the Flashback button while a CPU was installed? I'm not 100% sure on that board but I though the BIOS flashback button was to be used when no CPU is installed on the board so that you can flash the BIOS before installing a new CPU. I flashed a lot of boards that way but never tried with the CPU installed.

That PSU is horrible.

SilentiumPC | Supremo M1 Gold

Tier C • Recommended for cheap mid/low-end systems
SilentiumPC | Supremo L2 / M2 - Vero L3 / M3

Tier D • Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems
SilentiumPC | Elementum E2 - Vero L2 / M2 - Supremo M1 Platinum

Your PSU is not in the list and by looking at the Vero it goes down in quality with the number. So the Vero L3 would be the best Vero. L1 is probably a fire starter PSU.

Solution
Jan 20, 2021

That PSU is horrible.

SilentiumPC | Supremo M1 Gold

Tier C • Recommended for cheap mid/low-end systems
SilentiumPC | Supremo L2 / M2 - Vero L3 / M3

Tier D • Recommended only for very cheap, iGPU systems
SilentiumPC | Elementum E2 - Vero L2 / M2 - Supremo M1 Platinum

Your PSU is not in the list and by looking at the Vero it goes down in quality with the number. So the Vero L3 would be the best Vero. L1 is probably a fire starter PSU.

Yes, CPU was installed when I used Flasback button.