Question No Signal on 2nd Monitor

Mar 30, 2019
Monitor: Pixio PX276 27" https://www.pixiogaming.com/px276
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670k

I have had this configuration for over a year(i added the monitor a year ago ish and didnt have any issues) and the pc ive had for about 4-5 years now with no issue. I recently moved and the issue that i will describe has come up after reconnecting everything.

The issue is my monitor listed above is getting a "no signal" response but my second monitor which is just a samsung tv still get signal. On boot up both monitors will turn on and i will see the boot options on both screens. Once it reaches the login screen the pixio monitor will say "no signal" and turn itself into sleep mode. I have messed with the cable, turning on and off the monitor and reconnecting the cable and usually after about 30 mins of just messing with things it will get a signal again and the monitor will work until it has been turned off, goes to sleep or the pc is reset and then the issue happens again. I have only been able to get the monitor to turn back on 2 times now and this time i havent been able to get it to turn back on.

Things I have done:
1) I have tested the monitor and cable using a laptop and am able to get the laptop to display on the monitor which makes me think its not a cable or monitor issue.

2) I have reverted the AMD driver software from 19.3.3 back to 19.1 and gone back and forth between these two driver versions thinking it might be the graphics card software

I am not sure what the issue is because after messing around with it a bunch when I do get it working again it seems to be from a series of random actions and different both times ive fixed it.

Thanks for the help guys!

Mar 30, 2019
Update: I have found a way to consitently get the monitor back on. I have done it twice in a matter of the last 2 mins. If i unplug the monitor during boot up and then connect it after it reaches the log in screen it will allow the monitor to get a signal. If i then try to extend the monitor though the pixio will go to a no signal state but it now will work if the monitors are duplicated. I then tried to see if just the pixio alone would work and if i disconnect the other monitor than it goes to the no signal again.