Question No signal on dedicated gpu but onboard shows display

May 4, 2019
I both an ryzen processon and a gigabyte ga-a320m-s2h. I want to used my dedicated gpu which is msi gt 1030 aero oc 2gb but every time i tried to plug my hdmi on my dedicated gpu it shows nothing only " no signal " i'm trying to configure my settings on bios and lookimg for peg but i cant find it on my integrated display settings. I also tried turning off integrated graphics but still no luck :(

Maybe try using some other HDMI/DVI cable ? You can easily boot your OS via the motherboard's onboard graphics ? Do you still get the "no signal" warning?? Do you have the latest BIOS installed on your system ? Or, just try to reset all the factory settings of the BIOS to default. You can also do the same by clearing/resetting the CMOS settings, by removing the small battery, if possible from your side.

Is that a brand new card ??

May 4, 2019
Maybe try using some other HDMI/DVI cable ? You can easily boot your OS via the motherboard's onboard graphics ? Do you still get the "no signal" warning?? Do you have the latest BIOS installed on your system ? Or, just try to reset all the factory settings of the BIOS to default. You can also do the same by clearing/resetting the CMOS settings, by removing the small battery, if possible from your side.

Is that a brand new card ??

When i put it on my onboard it shows display and i can work around my bios its just shows no signal in my dedicated gpu, i already tried my gpu on other unit it works fine i just dont get why it wont work on my other build, i already did reset my bios countless times still no luck :( I have alread tried 2 hdmi cables still no signal

Have you tried updating the BIOS? Also, in the BIOS, there's usually a setting similar to 'Primary Display Adapter' or something like that, which tells the PC whether it should search for integrated graphics first or dedicated graphics first. Make sure this setting is set to PCI-E and not anything else.

May 4, 2019
Have you tried updating the BIOS? Also, in the BIOS, there's usually a setting similar to 'Primary Display Adapter' or something like that, which tells the PC whether it should search for integrated graphics first or dedicated graphics first. Make sure this setting is set to PCI-E and not anything else.

Yes i had set it already to pcie, and i have already updated it to the latest bios, im wondering why am4 moba have no peg option on its integrated graphics setting