Question No signal on external monitor

Kieran24

Prominent
Dec 30, 2019
I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53.
I was playing CS:GO when I had to go so just left the game open and closed the top of the laptop. When I came back my computer blue screened and I am pretty sure that it was the page fault in nonpaged area BSOD but I could be wrong. When it got done restarting I logged in fine but my monitor says no signal. I have a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter. So far I have system restored, tried HDMI, reinstalled my graphics driver, tested the screen on other computers with the same DisplayPort cable and that worked too. I need help as soon as possible.

Kieran24

Prominent
Dec 30, 2019
I was playing CS:GO when I had to go so just left the game open and closed the top of the laptop. When I came back my computer blue screened and I am pretty sure that it was the page fault in nonpaged area BSOD but I could be wrong. When it got done restarting I logged in fine but my monitor says no signal. I have a HDMI to DisplayPort adapter. So far I have system restored, tried HDMI, reinstalled my graphics driver, tested the screen on other computers with the same DisplayPort cable and that worked too. I need help as soon as possible.

Is laptops own screen working ?

Kieran24

Prominent
Dec 30, 2019
My laptop has no signal on the external monitor i have checked the cables on other devices made sure the cables were in, and all that. This happened when I restarted my laptop after a small bug i had. This has happened before and i installed different drivers with DDU and i tried other drivers and it still hasn’t worked. I’ve reset my laptop but kept my files and that hasn’t worked either. I have an i5 1050ti 8gb of ram i’ll get updated specs as soon as i can please help!