[SOLVED] No signal on moniter

Jun 12, 2020
I've been helping a friend build a pc. when we had finished and turned it on no image would display, we changed the Pcie slot, rebuilt the pc and tried other screens and cables still no signal. we are unsure if it is a motherboard issue as the rear I/O isn't working or the Gpu, even tho the fans spin. can anyone help? the gpu is a 1660 Super

jinNxDevil

Commendable
Apr 23, 2020
Did you try replacing the GPU on the same system? Try replacing the 1660 Super with another GPU that you might have lying around. It could be that the GPU is the problem since the rear I/O is not working as you mentioned... If you replace the GPU and the spare at least boots with signal, it just could be that the GPU is faulty.

Jun 12, 2020
Did you try replacing the GPU on the same system? Try replacing the 1660 Super with another GPU that you might have lying around. It could be that the GPU is the problem since the rear I/O is not working as you mentioned... If you replace the GPU and the spare at least boots with signal, it just could be that the GPU is faulty.
we have no other gpu, this is his first pc