Question No signal on monitor and mouse and keyboard doesnt turn on

Jan 27, 2021
It sarted when my pc suddenly turned off for some reason then i left it untouched for almost 3 years and last 3 months i invited a repair man and he checked the pc after hes done checking he said that the psu and the fan is broken,then last week i started to buy the parts then i connected it to the pc i turned it on and in the monitor it says vga no signal then proceeds with monitor going to sleep my keyboard and mouse didnt turn on cause theres no light. What is the problem?? Someone please help me and my pc doesn't have a cmos battery

It sarted when my pc suddenly turned off for some reason then i left it untouched for almost 3 years and last 3 months i invited a repair man and he checked the pc after hes done checking he said that the psu and the fan is broken,then last week i started to buy the parts then i connected it to the pc i turned it on and in the monitor it says vga no signal then proceeds with monitor going to sleep my keyboard and mouse didnt turn on cause theres no light. What is the problem?? Someone please help me and my pc doesn't have a cmos battery
system specs

Commendable
Jan 27, 2021
if your monitor turns on but screen is dark:

* could be bad memory (does computer beep?)

* could be bad power supply (do you not hear any beep on boot)?

* could be bad monitor (does light turn on? do you see any led back lighting or if it's a CRT do you see a glow in the back? no glow, bad power supply likely)

* really stuck? make sure all your cards / the video card are inserted straight on and that they didn't get even slightly tilted when the holder screw went in. unplug your monitor. check and see no pins are bent or missing.

You really have to show specs and or photos. But time, time is nothing. A pc sitting for 2 decades should start up fine, minus some electrolitic capacitor problems in power supplies.