Question No signal on monitor / black screen after showing motherboard logo

Dec 14, 2019
Let me explain what happened,

I send my monitor for repair in the service center, and I stopped using my PC after week monitor came from the service center then I connected my PC.

I hit the start button gigabyte motherboard logo shows up after it monitor showing NO SIGNAL.

I thought it's a connection problem then I used another HDMI port for connection but still showing NO SIGNAL after gigabyte motherboard logo.

I did everything I could nothing worked. Finally, I re-installed window 10 and it worked but it showing low resolution.

So I installed GPU Driver (Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2) after installing it says restart your system so I did

But again It's doing same thing gigabyte motherboard logo shows up after it monitor showing NO SIGNAL / Black screen

I'm guessing it's a GPU or Driver problem but I'm using AMD ryzen 3 2200g

I'm not using external gpu I.m using internal gpu

My PC spec
AMD ryzen 3 2200g
8 GB RAM
GIGABYTE B450

Please Help me

xravenxdota

Reputable
Aug 26, 2017
As i understand you can get to windows?If so then just run ddu just google it.Uninstall amd driver.You said you used a hd6530 so does it boot properly to windows?If it's before windows it might be a bios setting that's out of place.I had no problem installing my brothers 2400g.

Reactions: Newtech1
As i understand you can get to windows?If so then just run ddu just google it.Uninstall amd driver.You said you used a hd6530 so does it boot properly to windows?If it's before windows it might be a bios setting that's out of place.I had no problem installing my brothers 2400g.
That was me, Lynx1021 talking about issues with AMD drivers in the past on a HD6350. He had to reinstall windows to see anything and it put just generic drivers on it. Could be a memory issue. Or his board needs a Bios update to work with the Vega graphics. Which
GIGABYTE B450 ??????