Question no signal on monitor but fans are running

Apr 29, 2019
yesterday i installed a new cpu cooler when i turned on my pc my monitor stayed black but the fans are spinning and the led strips where on i searched on the internet and found some things to do to now what it could be i tried al the ram slots i tried 1 ram at the time i reset the bios with cmos, i replaced the battery, drained al the power, tried only essential hardware, everything out of my case, gpu in another in a other slot, looked of the cpu pins are bend but nothing worked.

my specs:
Amd athlon X4 860k
Asrock FM2A88M Extreme4+
msi R7 370 Gaming 4g ddr5
G.skill Ripjaws 1700 ddr3 4gb
power supply i am not shure but 500 watt from super flower

the cooler that i installed is: coolermaster masterliquid ML120L RGB

i hope someone will now a solution!

thank you in advance! (sorry for my English i am dutch)

Apr 29, 2019
yes my psu fan is running but i am Always very careful and i already looked at my motherboard and there arent any scratches and is there a way to check if it is the motherboard or not.

Last edited:
Fans spin doesn't say anything, you want to look/hear/feel at your boot drive. You should had noticed how it brinks when booting normally, and if HD, you should hear it doing SEEK (meaning receiving command from CPU). If it's too quiet, put ur hands on it, you will feel is doing something. Also keyboard's LED flashes then some may stay on, the flashes signifies it has received an Initialize command from the CPU.

Not booting, I always suggest CLEAR CMOS.

Apr 29, 2019
my keyboard's led lights are on but my mouse isn't on. i already cleared cmos with connecting 2 pins and then switch it back. by the boot drive you mean a hdd drive?