No signal on Monitor/Mouse&Keyboard

melonagg

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2014
Hi, I recently just bought a new motherboard and CPU cooler and decided to swap my old ones out. After i finished building it, I’ve noticed that the PC turns on, all the lights are on but it showed no signal on my monitor and where my mouse and keyboard normally lights up It did not. I have already gone through the checklist and reset cmos. I have also noticed a flashing red light on dram and cpu, not sure if that means anything. I need some help to see whats acting up! Thanks for reading!:)

Motherboard: MSI Mortor Z370M
Processor: i5 8600K
Ram: Corsair Vegenace LED 2x8 DDR4 2666MHz
GPU: GTX 1060 reference card
HDD: Samsung 850evo 500GB

Solution
It does not matter whatever MSI say, because MSI can't test all the RAM, then list them in QVL. You are better go to Corsair site to see what corsair say. Here is from corsair "Compatibility Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X99,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series"

melonagg

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2014
Hi thanks for your reply:) I just tried that and it doesnt seem to work, instead I used my old mobo and the computer is fine now! it may be because of a faulty mobo thanks for your help !

It does not matter whatever MSI say, because MSI can't test all the RAM, then list them in QVL. You are better go to Corsair site to see what corsair say. Here is from corsair "Compatibility Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X99,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series"

Solution