Question No signal on monitor or TV, fans and light on PC are working fine ?

Jul 10, 2021
I just built this pc and there's no signal coming through to the monitor. I've tried reseating the RAM and the GPU with no help. I've also connected the HDMI cable from my pc to an old TV, nothing. The power cord should work because it's constantly used for my xbox.

CPU - ryzen 5 3600
GPU - radeon rx 5500 xt
PSU - thermaltake tr2 600w
ssd - sk hynik gold s31 gen3
mobo - micro atx gigabyte b5500m dhs3
RAM - g. skill ripjaws v series
monitor - acer nitro vg0

I built it in a Rosewill Line m micro atx case, which is pretty small and theres a lot of cords bundled up in the case. I've double checked the connections are tightly secure. Any help is appreciated, if you can't tell I'm brand new and this is my first pc build.

Jul 10, 2021
I just built this pc and there's no signal coming through to the monitor. I've tried reseating the RAM and the GPU with no help. I've also connected the HDMI cable from my pc to an old TV, nothing. The power cord should work because it's constantly used for my xbox.

CPU - ryzen 5 3600
GPU - radeon rx 5500 xt
PSU - thermaltake tr2 600w
ssd - sk hynik gold s31 gen3
mobo - micro atx gigabyte b5500m dhs3
RAM - g. skill ripjaws v series
monitor - acer nitro vg0

I built it in a Rosewill Line m micro atx case, which is pretty small and theres a lot of cords bundled up in the case. I've double checked the connections are tightly secure. Any help is appreciated, if you can't tell I'm brand new and this is my first pc build.
My XBOX also connects to the monitor just fine, so the problem is unlikely to be with the HDMI cable or monitor.

Jul 10, 2021
I was able to get the computer up and running for a while and I got a new HDMI cable since i needed another but now it keeps going to no signal again. When i start up my PC also, after a little bit I think the power flashes off for a second because the led and fans turn off which is really weird and I don’t understand. My computer also keeps beeping at me through the case and sometimes will have one long continuous beeep. That was before it wouldn’t connect again at least.

Jul 10, 2021
I was able to get the computer up and running for a while and I got a new HDMI cable since i needed another but now it keeps going to no signal again. When i start up my PC also, after a little bit I think the power flashes off for a second because the led and fans turn off which is really weird and I don’t understand. My computer also keeps beeping at me through the case and sometimes will have one long continuous beeep. That was before it wouldn’t connect again at least.
I forgot to mention, a blue screen with the label “inaccessible boot device” came up several times and reset itself before not working again.