[SOLVED] No Signal on monitor with new motherboard and cpu. Help please!

chaos_viper15

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
So new ryzen 2700c and asus Prime X470-Pro motherboard. I replaced motherboard once already. This is what is happening.

Fans run cpu cooler runs the system hardware except monitor and mouse, keyboard do not work. Replaced with another Asus Prime X470-Pro thought it was the problem however it is not. Never seen that happen before. It's doing the same thing as yesterday no signal on monitor and in active keyboard and mouse. Resetting CMOS did nothing either.

I know it's not the GPU cause works like normal with my old intel board everything works with the intel board.

Any other possible parts causing the problem?

Solution
So new ryzen 2700c and asus Prime X470-Pro motherboard. I replaced motherboard once already. This is what is happening.

Fans run cpu cooler runs the system hardware except monitor and mouse, keyboard do not work. Replaced with another Asus Prime X470-Pro thought it was the problem however it is not. Never seen that happen before. It's doing the same thing as yesterday no signal on monitor and in active keyboard and mouse. Resetting CMOS did nothing either.

I know it's not the GPU cause works like normal with my old intel board everything works with the intel board.

90% sure it is a RAM issue. Make sure the ram is pushed in all the way. Don't be afraid to use a little bit of...
Jan 6, 2020

90% sure it is a RAM issue. Make sure the ram is pushed in all the way. Don't be afraid to use a little bit of force, and make sure that both the top and the bottom notches are pushed all the way down. Sometimes the top notch clicks, but the bottom isn't in all the way. Make sure to push both sides in.

Solution