No Signal on Monitor

thebenhutch

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I've looked online loads and can't find why I don't have signal. Watched full set up videos with same motherboard and still nothing. Think there's just something I'm not doing correct.

Everything turns on when power is on but even if I take graphic card out, I get nothing from putting hdmi vga or dvi into several screens.

At the moment I don't have memory in as the one I used to have doesn't fit on my new AMD Tomohawk B350 motherboard but I don't want to spend more money for it not to work so I want to be sure that it will work if it does work.

Can someone please help find out the issue as when I first tried building it and realised I needed some more we items I tried to build the old stuff again and had this same issue.

thebenhutch

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
Not sure what the BIOS are but everything else is done correctly. I just must be missing something simple or something.

Everything is powered up - just not have a clue why it can't put data onto the monitor.

thebenhutch

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
Still no connection after putting one in each part. I originally put the two in like Manuel said. I've got a disc for the motherboard driver and utilities but of course can't see what would come up so can't put it in yet can I or would that be useful?

thebenhutch

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
It came on and came up with the motherboard screen. Had a look around and closed close. Then screen went back to no signal and now when I turn it on again no signal. Strange how it worked with one ram but then doesn't.

TRENDING THREADS