Question No signal on monitor

Feb 3, 2019
Since my last motherboard got fried, I bought a new one (Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 rev 3.0.). Before buying it I checked all my other components and they work (everything except the RAM and the CPU is brand new). Now I had put everything together, and I get no signal on my monitor. I start my PC, I get one beep (so far it always meant that everything was OK), the fans start buzzing and it just sits idly there. I pluged in my mouse and keyboard and sure enough the LED's on them light up (wich they, ofcourse, only do when the pc is up and running.) I tryed reseating the RAM and the GPU, I also tryed reseting the CMOS but nothing seems to work. Please help, I have no idea what to do anymore.

Since my last motherboard got fried, I bought a new one (Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1 rev 3.0.). Before buying it I checked all my other components and they work (everything except the RAM and the CPU is brand new). Now I had put everything together, and I get no signal on my monitor. I start my PC, I get one beep (so far it always meant that everything was OK), the fans start buzzing and it just sits idly there. I pluged in my mouse and keyboard and sure enough the LED's on them light up (wich they, ofcourse, only do when the pc is up and running.) I tryed reseating the RAM and the GPU, I also tryed reseting the CMOS but nothing seems to work. Please help, I have no idea what to do anymore.
Please list all the specs