[SOLVED] No signal on monitor

May 14, 2021
I have a ROG Strix b450-f gaming mother board. I just installed two more sticks of ram and computer turned on fine and I went into bios and did the auto OC tune and after I hit continue I had no signal after waiting awhile I restarted computer and still same thing. I have tried everything.

Solution
Remove all ram sticks after remove excess power clear cmos then try ram sticks one by one start with the new sticks if all sticks does not working.
you can also test them on another pc to make sure they working
I had similar problem tried all solutions online and no luck and i solve it by cut power for pc and remove ram stick and cmos battery for like one night or something(tried for like hour and no luck) like that then i tried one stick at time then they worked both after like 3 days of trying different methods.

abdallah.mostafa83

Reputable
Jun 27, 2018
Remove all ram sticks after remove excess power clear cmos then try ram sticks one by one start with the new sticks if all sticks does not working.
you can also test them on another pc to make sure they working
I had similar problem tried all solutions online and no luck and i solve it by cut power for pc and remove ram stick and cmos battery for like one night or something(tried for like hour and no luck) like that then i tried one stick at time then they worked both after like 3 days of trying different methods.

Solution