Question no signal on motherboard

Jun 11, 2019
My pc was working great a couple days ago but then it froze. I couldnt do anything so i turned it off. When i turned it on the monitor would show no signal. I have tested the gpu, memory, and psu. None seem to be the problem. I also noticed that the cpu fan sort of pulses in speed, going for slow to fast then back to slow. I'm lost on what to do.
PC specs:
CPU:x4 phenom 830
GPU: Radeon RX 560
RAM: 8 gb
PSU: dynex dx-400WPS
Motherboard: ASUS factory motherboard, cant find model
Any help would be helpful.

also the tests were using new memory that i knew worked, new psu that works and using on board gpu
It's a very old MB on which capacitors are of old (electrolytic) design which go bad after a while so judging by everything, I'm 99% certain it's the MB at fault. Check if all capacitors have flat tops with an X etched into it. Any bubble or leakage means it's fried. They can be replaced but they may not be main culprit.

Jun 11, 2019
It's a very old MB on which capacitors are of old (electrolytic) design which go bad after a while so judging by everything, I'm 99% certain it's the MB at fault. Check if all capacitors have flat tops with an X etched into it. Any bubble or leakage means it's fried. They can be replaced but they may not be main culprit.
Thanks for the quick reply, ill check

ASK THE COMMUNITY