[SOLVED] No signal on my monitor

Aug 26, 2019
Build:
CPU:Amd Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard: Asus rog strix b450 f gaming
Gpu: evga GeForce gtx 1060 6gb
Memory: 2-8gb sticks ram
Psu: 450 watt power supply

About a week ago my motherboard got messed up and it was not working. I ordered the same motherboard to replace the damage one and after plugging everything in today and everything turns on except when i plug in my monitor I get no signal. The fans on the gpu turn on when I turn on the system but turn off right away and you can hear the fans try to turn on every 10-20 sec. What should I do.

Solution
A bad lightning storm caused everything to go out
Ah , that changes the problem a lot. Problem with lightening impulses is that they're capable to travel past the PSU and making harm to other components as well.

Recommend you get an overvoltage protection (one that can be inserted into mains adapter). It's a lot cheaper than buying all computer parts all over again.
A bad lightning storm caused everything to go out
Ah , that changes the problem a lot. Problem with lightening impulses is that they're capable to travel past the PSU and making harm to other components as well.

Recommend you get an overvoltage protection (one that can be inserted into mains adapter). It's a lot cheaper than buying all computer parts all over again.

Solution