Question No signal on my monitor

Jul 3, 2020
Ok so basically the other day I opened my pc to clean out dust I took out the ram sticks cleaned them put them back in exactly how they go then I disconnected the power cables that power the gpu now when I plug it in there is a red light and 1 blue light and it shows no display. there is suppose to be 2 blue lights but now there’s a red one and it won’t let me display I tried almost everything but I really need help. Everything is plugged in okay and I think it may be a gpu or motherboard or psu failure but I’m not the best so please help me. On the motherboard there is like red lights when I turn on the pc 2 red light flash then after a while theres only 1 red light and it goes to VGA like there’s something wrong with that? I don’t know what that is? I have some photos if can help me please I’d really appreciate it my number is 8624141830 if you need any pictures let me know please I really need help

Bassplate

Reputable
Ok so basically the other day I opened my pc to clean out dust I took out the ram sticks cleaned them put them back in exactly how they go then I disconnected the power cables that power the gpu now when I plug it in there is a red light and 1 blue light and it shows no display. there is suppose to be 2 blue lights but now there’s a red one and it won’t let me display I tried almost everything but I really need help. Everything is plugged in okay and I think it may be a gpu or motherboard or psu failure but I’m not the best so please help me. On the motherboard there is like red lights when I turn on the pc 2 red light flash then after a while theres only 1 red light and it goes to VGA like there’s something wrong with that? I don’t know what that is? I have some photos if can help me please I’d really appreciate it my number is 8624141830 if you need any pictures let me know please I really need help
Hi
First of all double check all power connections To the motherboard.(CPU Power and motherboard power Connections,,Check if its well seated.)
Reseat the graphics card as well and make sure that the PCIe slot is cleaned and that there are no Dust or something that could block the connection and insert it carefully.
Try to boot up your System only using one RAM stick...This is just to test if it could be an memory problem.Use Different RAM slots with the One RAM stick.
If that doesn't work Try booting without your Graphics card as well and connect your screen to the integrated graphics (onboard Screen connect)and see if you can get a signal displayed or Boot into Bios.
If You tried booting without the GPU and the computer boots it could mean that the GPU has gone faulty or the GPU is not seated well......If you booted up only 1 RAM stick and your System boots,one of the other RAM sticks has gone faulty or also maybe not seated well.
If nothing works you need a Other power supply to test or you can listen for an error code (Error beeping codes sometimes means that the motherboard is still functional to detects problems on the Motherboard and means sign of life.

Connect an BIOS buzz speaker to your Motherboard and remove all your RAM sticks and Start your PC Note=Don't connect anything to your PC except the power cable...(If you hear Beeping noises Coming out of the speaker you then know your motherboard is fine and that the motherboard detects (No RAM)Problem.
If you don't hear anything you need to replace your PSU or Replace your CPU.
Try it and let me know.

Jul 3, 2020
Hi
First of all double check all power connections To the motherboard.(CPU Power and motherboard power Connections,,Check if its well seated.)
Reseat the graphics card as well and make sure that the PCIe slot is cleaned and that there are no Dust or something that could block the connection and insert it carefully.
Try to boot up your System only using one RAM stick...This is just to test if it could be an memory problem.Use Different RAM slots with the One RAM stick.
If that doesn't work Try booting without your Graphics card as well and connect your screen to the integrated graphics (onboard Screen connect)and see if you can get a signal displayed or Boot into Bios.
If You tried booting without the GPU and the computer boots it could mean that the GPU has gone faulty or the GPU is not seated well......If you booted up only 1 RAM stick and your System boots,one of the other RAM sticks has gone faulty or also maybe not seated well.
If nothing works you need a Other power supply to test or you can listen for an error code (Error beeping codes sometimes means that the motherboard is still functional to detects problems on the Motherboard and means sign of life.

Connect an BIOS buzz speaker to your Motherboard and remove all your RAM sticks and Start your PC Note=Don't connect anything to your PC except the power cable...(If you hear Beeping noises Coming out of the speaker you then know your motherboard is fine and that the motherboard detects (No RAM)Problem.
Try it and let me know.

Im going to try the ram sticks and cleaning out the gpu slot I tried turning it on without a gpu before and connected the hdmi to the motherboard and it wouldn’t turn on. I want to know why the led light is red like they should both be blue and I think it has something to do with the motherboard honestly I didn’t understand much on how I can plug in a speaker on the motherboard

Jul 3, 2020
Hi

Try it and let me know.

I did everything you said and nothing worked I took out the graphics card and the display did not show