[SOLVED] No signal on pc but everything works perfectly

Jun 11, 2020
Hello I am really stumped and worried right now because i just spent 1200 dollars and nothing is happening. Basically I just built my pc with a tomahawk b450 max and a ryzen 5 3600 gpu, and when I turn it on for the first time, ram lights up, mobo lights up, gpu fans moving, all other fans cooler and mouse and keyboard also all light up, but still no signal.
I have tried everything on that no post guide on toms hardware and have also unplugged my whole pc and plugged it in again
Someone please reply and help I am very worried

GorillaMonsoon

Reputable
Feb 29, 2020
yes its plugged into the gpu, i cant plug into the mobo because my cpu doesnt have integreted graphics, it requires a graphics card
You certainly can plug it into the mobo if you don't have integrated graphics, it's a very common thing for noobs to do.

Are you able to move the GPU to another computer to confirm it works? Or another slot if no other computer is available?

Do you have speakers hooked up to listen for any beeps?

Jun 11, 2020
You certainly can plug it into the mobo if you don't have integrated graphics, it's a very common thing for noobs to do.

Are you able to move the GPU to another computer to confirm it works? Or another slot if no other computer is available?

Do you have speakers hooked up to listen for any beeps?

I don't think anything is not working because the fan works and its all being detected there are no ez debug lights lighting up, also mobo works because its rgb is lighting up
could it be a faulty hdmi? it was working perfect before my pc with my old pc