[SOLVED] No signal on screen after bios screen as soon as windows starts up

Sep 8, 2020
Hi everyone

So I have a problem and I cannot get to the bottom of it.

As title says, I can run in safe mode and I also used ddu tools to remove drivers. When no driver is installed, I can go into windows with no problem. This is after I installed new windows, aswell since I thought it might be a windows problem.

So it started about a week ago when I started up my pc it would suddenly give the no signal on screen just when the windows screen would come up on startup, and screen would sometimes not come back on after sleeping aswell.
After restarting and playing around with it I would get it working again but the next day it would just do the same.

Now today I was completely stuck with no way to get it working. Tried a system restore that just messed everything up so had to do a fresh windows install but still have the same problem.

So when I dont have any driver installed everything seems to work fine and I can use windows etc.
But as soon as I install amd drivers or windows does it for me I get the black screen/no signal screen again, can anybody help me with this.

I went through most of the posts on here looking for solutions but cannot find the exact same problem as mine.

Computer is about 4 years old and the gpu is about 1 year old after I upgraded to a new one.
Pc specs:
Gigabyte z97x-gaming 3 motherboard
Intel i5 - 4690k 3.5ghz
Gigabyte Radeon RX580 gpu
24gb 1600 DDR3 ram
1tb Barracuda ssd

Screen is an oldish Benq - G2410HD

Everything has been working fine until now

Your feedback and help will be highly appreciated